FAFSA and Financial Aid Workshops
Attention all current and future college students and parents! It is time to file your FAFSA
What is the FAFSA?? – Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Anyone attending college or trade school in the Fall should complete the FAFSA by February 15th. This includes high school seniors, current college students, and adults who want to continue their education.
Register for a FAFSA and Financial Aid Workshop now with College Now Greater Cleveland.
In Broadway Slavic Village attend the workshop Friday, February 14th from 5-7pm at University Settlement, 4800 Broadway Ave.
Parents must bring
- At least one of the following:
- 2013 income tax returns for student and parents, or if you have not yet filed your taxes for 2013,
- 2012 income tax returns for student and parents
- 2013 W-2 forms for student and parents
- Bank statements for students and parents
- Asset statements for students and parents